Page titles

Saturday 18 October 2014

Being kind to yourself <3

I've noticed tons this week I keep saying "That's just my luck"! It's like it's become a bit of a habit to say every time something doesn't quite go right. Like just now I was choosing something for my Daughter to watch on iPlayer and the thing she wanted on appeared to be the only thing that wasn't there!

I like to be mindful of the things I say and the way I talk to myself. 1) Because I'm really interested in the Law of Attraction (which says that what you think you attract) & 2) because ideally I want to be kind to myself :-)

This all links in to my inner panicker; that part that wants to be in control all the time but sometimes can't be. I meet this part a lot lately! And what I'm really looking for is way to say it's ok to be like this but actually I'd like to react a little differently.

And really none of these things are actually bad luck or a big deal or typical of the way my life generally goes. By keep telling myself 'oh that's just my luck' (i.e. things going wrong) then I'm certain I'll be putting that vibe out there that 'yes, this is what i want and expect for myself' - for things to go wrong.

So today I'll be a little more mindful of how I'm talking to myself - but be gentle with myself too. Because I'm learning every day how to be more connected with myself and my feelings and live more lovingly - particularly towards myself. It doesn't always run smoothly but I learn lots along the way :-)

Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment