Page titles

Sunday 12 January 2014

A creative Sunday


 

Gemma has been working on our upcycled signs with lovely positive messages, which are taking shape and looking good. This is the sort of thing we like to surround ourselves as it reminds us of what is important and stops us getting bogged down in the day to day irritations – that none of us are immune from.

 


 
As well as the signs I was sorting through my fabric box and came across some old denim I’d cut up from an old pair of jeans.  I’d been laying the fabric out on the table to see what interesting shapes and colour combinations would inspire me to create another picture.  My eye suddenly caught sight of one of the jean pockets I’d cut out which I realised would make a lovely beach hut – you can see what happened next in the photo!  Now to find some words to fit the picture……..!

No comments:

Post a Comment