Page titles

Thursday 3 April 2014

Nighttime stitching...

...can be very therapeutic :-) The house is quiet, the lights are dimmed...just me and the sewing machine. I'm working on a new set of bunting in some gorgeous flowery material by Clarke & Clarke. It's the first time I've used their fabric and I'm really impressed with the quality. I had a short hitch earlier with the stitching not catching...a little Googling later and I realised I'd put the bobbin in the wrong way - oops! :-0

Hoping to get this finished tonight along with another order and get it up in the Etsy shop asap.

Then I want to attempt some other bunting in the same fabric - a different shape but I've cut one and I think it's going to look amazing :-)

And so I sew on...

Gemma x

Follow us on Facebook
Tweet us @_theseashack
We're also on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment