Page titles

Saturday 10 May 2014

Today's weather has got me thinking...

...about life and how it's so changeable. 5 minutes ago we had a torrential downpour and now it's bright sunshine :-) Life can be like this - one moment plain sailing, the next, a new challenge.

I try to look at problems that come up as challenges rather than impossibilities. It's not always easy as I have a tendancy to be a worrier and it's something I am constantly working on, trying to adapt to this new way of thinking. I want to relax at each challenge and trust that everything is working out perfectly. When you take the highs with the lows, accepting what is in the current moment as ok, it's easier to deal with it and move forward. There's a lot to be said for living in the present moment :-)



Gemma x

Find us on Facebook
Tweet us @_theseashack
Be inspired on Pinterest
Shop with us on Etsy
Email us - we'd love to chat - theseashack@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment