Page titles

Friday 30 May 2014

Challenges along the way :-)

This week has been a bit of a challenge for me. I'm usually such a positive person but I have been struggling to keep that smile this week. Little things have been niggling away at me - such as the never-ending washing, the state of the house, the fact I'm so unorganised dinner is never ready! Etc! Then there's the guilt that whilst in sorting out any of these in not spending precious time with the children. All negatives...

It has felt so uncomfortable to feel like this - it's not my natural state and it isn't how I like to live.

So I'm doing something about it - for starters I'm accepting that this week has been a challenge and that's ok. I'm only human and things aren't meant to be perfect all the time. From each challenge we can learn and grow a little now so that next time it is easier. There you go, I'm looking on the bright side again already!

This morning I listed things I'm grateful for which really turned my mood around (did you know we do this every morning on our Facebook page?):

• Fresh, clean air
• My children
• Our clothes
• Our garden
• Amazing family
• Clean water
• Our home
• My Husband's job
• Our health

Today I decided to be kind to myself, keep things easy and watch for any emotions flying around - accept them for what they are and let them pass.

And we're back on track... :-)

Gemma x

Follow us on Facebook
Tweet us @_theseashack
Be inspired on Pinterest
Shop with us on Etsy
Email us - theseashack@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment